ORYGAGDPR Compliance Upgrade
The complete SaaS solution for personal data governance
BMI SYSTEM presents ORYGA the unique and complete SaaS solution for personal data governance to fully implement and maintain ongoing compliance with the newly enacted General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
GDPR ready solution
Designed to follow current GDPR, ORYGA allows streamlined integration with the latest technologies surrounding personal data (PD) management and will evolve with future changes to enacted regulation.
In addition to maintaining the mandated Record of processing activities, ORYGA supports:
- the creation of documentation and audit trails required by the supervisory authorities
- privacy impact assessments (PIA)
- relevant monitoring indicators essential for companies to effectively ensure personal data governance.
ORYGA is a strong tool in partnership with IBM and Ageris Group.
- Dynamic process mapping.
- Ensuring consistency between the purpose of the organization and its personal data governance.
- Management, traceability and tracking of legal claims.
- Defining security measures and notification management.
PIA : Privacy Impact Assessment
- Automatic triggering of warnings for high risk processing.
- Assessments of privacy protection measures of threats and adverse events related to processing.
- Risk mapping and action planning.
Audits, report and management
- Management of internal and external compliance audits.
- Dynamic reporting based on alerts and specific indicators:
numbers of processing, processor transfers outside of the European Union, number of claims or complaints, processing time, PIA frequency.
1. Designate a pilot project
Our GDPR specialized partners offer qualifying trainings for your pilot project as well as personalized support.
2. processing mapping
ORYGA processing forms will guide you to complete the required fields. Some are pre-filled according to the purpose – the collected data or regulatory requirements – to save time and increase efficiency.
3. proritize action plan
4. manage the risks
ORYGA edits warning messages when the impact of a processing on privacy must be assessed. The privacy impact assessment (PIA) is conducted according to the EBIOS methodology (recommended by the CNIL) and a relevant action plan is proposed.
Get a demo
In your premises or by video conference, get your customized presentation of ORYGA!